Authorize.net Discriminates - Enforces TOS unfairly based on $$
Authorize.net enforces TOS unfairly.
If you are a big customer then you are able to elude their TOS enforcement team. Authorize.net does not allow internet tobacco sales, right? http://www.authorize.net/company/terms/
2. LAWFUL USE.
You agree that You will not at any time conduct Your business in any manner that directly or indirectly offers, sells, leases, licenses or displays, delivers, advertises, recommends, or promotes any product(s), service(s), data, information, image(s), text and/or any content which:
1. is unlawful or violates any applicable local, state, federal, national or international law, statute, ordinance, or regulation including, without limitation, Credit Card Association rules, consumer protection law, Internet tobacco sales, firearm sales, unfair competition, antidiscrimination or false advertising.
How are there are a ton of companies online selling tobacco using Authorize.net when its against their TOS. I'm wondering what Auth.net CEO is getting a kickback from these companies, or perhaps free cigars. I asked Auth.net in March about it and yet all the companies in question are still using Auth.net for internet tobacco.
Here are just a few examples:
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Merchant Accounts
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- " Nicholas Bilaczenko 1 second ago The Cause : Internet computer technology is flawed , NYSE computers are in principle no different to Home Personal Computer [PC] with 100's of..."
- "I bought at adi and found this in the bag. Its very mushy, black and differnt colors, i dont know what it is. But it is making me..."
- "This was my first and last experience with Allegiant Air, and if you are reading this, that means that I actually survived the flight, so that will be the only..."
- "When my husband booked the Comfort Inn hotel stay this website represented itself as the hotel. Meanwhile, we were charged $129+ more than the actual hotel rate. ..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."